The Scheduler performs scheduling, service verification, clerical support, assignment completion and assistance to the Scheduling Manager with daily operations.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
• Minimum of two years working in a busy environment using the telephone, fax, computers, scheduling modules and filing.
• Ability to handle multiple clerical tasks simultaneously and stay organized.
• Computer literate, proficiency in scheduling systems.
• Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with healthcare professionals.