Coordinates and provides high quality multidisciplinary health services for patients consistent with Agency philosophy, policy, goals and objectives as well as Standards of Nursing Practice.
• Licensure: License and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State required.
• Education/Experience: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, with one year of health care experience preferred. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
• Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic computer skills.
• Must be able to withstand prolonged or considerable walking, standing, reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, or crouching.
• Must be able to lift, position, or transfer patients, as well as supplies and equipment. Minimum lifting required is 25 lbs.
• Must have visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.
• Valid malpractice insurance required.
• Valid driver’s license may be required, as determined by operational needs.
• Familiarity with EMR and computer applications (Word, Excel) preferred.